Early Spring 2021
The Officers and Directors of West Beach Corp. are now in the process of establishing the procedure of obtaining a parking sticker for the 2021 season.
The process for residents of Beverly Farms/Prides Crossing will be different than in previous years because of the continued Covid threat and to make sticker distribution more efficient.
Residents will be mailed in mid to late April several documents outlining the new process including an overview letter, instruction sheet, and an updated application form.
Current Non-Resident sticker holders will be mailed an application with instructions in early April.
Applications for new non-resident stickers will not be accepted for at least the current year due to capacity issues that have become problematic during the last few seasons.
All Covid – 19 protocols will be employed such as social distancing and mask wearing in enclosed areas until the authorities state otherwise.
Previous messages and notices have been moved to the Archives section of the web site.
There will be additional messages or changes as the year unfolds.
If there are questions please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ’s for 2020
Will parking stickers be available at the beach?
No. If you need a new or replacement sticker, please email email@example.com to make your request. You will receive information on obtaining your parking sticker.
Will payments be returned?
Payments/Checks for non-resident parking stickers (P designation on sticker) will be destroyed unless otherwise requested. For those notifying us that the funds may be accepted as a donation – you have our profound appreciation.
How will walk-in access be managed?
Walk-in access is for Beverly Farms / Prides Crossing residents only who live with-in the West Beach Boundaries established in 1852. Proof of residency is required and will be enforced. Children of residents without formal ID may present a photo of their parent(s) ID as proof residency
West Beach Corporation
The Officers and Directors of West Beach Corp. would like to take this time to wish all our members a wonderful holiday season and a very Happy New Year!
We’d also like to thank you for your patience and understanding during this incredibly trying year.
We’re all looking forward to 2021 for many reasons.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID the Beach will not be sponsoring a Christmas Tree burning in January as in past years. PLEASE DO NOT DISPOSE OF YOUR TREE AT THE BEACH PARKING LOT.
Again, best wishes for the new year.
End of Season:
The West Beach Board of Directors wishes to extend our appreciation for the support and patience offered by our community as we worked to deliver some normalcy and great summertime atmosphere. We extend special gratitude to those making donations toward offsetting operational expenses for this season. For those who would like to provide additional support for West Beach, please use this link to do so.
There was no manual for how to safely operate West Beach for the 2020 Season. The commitment of our community to one another cannot be overstated. It is clear, we are all in this together.
Though our official summer season has come to an end, our commitment to maintaining the safe enjoyment of West Beach has not. The gates will be locked, and remain that way until further notice. Walk-in access remains available; ALL rules for use remain in effect.
The items listed below are modifications to our traditional operations. Existing West Beach rules remain in full effect. Behaviors that put others at risk will not be tolerated.
- West Beach will open June 15 for members ONLY. (9AM-9PM)
- Walk-in access will be strictly for Beverly Farms / Prides Crossing residents ONLY. (Residency between 504 Hale St. and the Manchester line. Proof of address required)
- Re-use 2019 parking permits and usage contract.
- New residents needing parking stickers can purchase them at a 50% discount.
- New residents and those needing replacement stickers should email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and contract.
- Trash/Recycling will be carry-in / carry-out. NO exceptions.
- Bathhouse lockers will NOT be accessible. We will provide 2 dates, TBD, to remove ALL stored items. Once cleared, the areas will be sanitized and sealed – No Re-entry.
- Bathhouse restrooms will be available. One person at a time, distancing restrictions and one-way traffic patterns will be implemented.
- The available parking will be reduced by 50% to start the season.
- Restrictions will be implemented periodically to avoid crowding.
- No circular seating areas due to spacing restrictions.
- No shared equipment. Ball games, including but not limited to, volleyball, Kan Jam, spikeball, football, soccer, Kadima, bocce and Frisbee, are not allowed.
- Increased security protocols will be in use.
- Beach spacing, group sizing and social distancing guidelines need to be followed, masks covering mouth/nose are suggested to be worn when social distancing is not possible.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we work our way through this challenging time. The failure to adhere to all rules and policies will result in immediate loss of West Beach privileges.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our community is paramount.
The West Beach Board of Directors