How To Obtain a 2021 Resident West Beach Sticker
Resident Sticker Dates
Sundays, 5/23, and 6/6 from 10:00am to 12:00pm
Wednesdays, 5/26, 6/2 and 6/9 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
You must bring with you.
- The car you want the sticker on.
- Sticker application signed and filled out completely.
- The registration to that vehicle with a current address inside the West Beach boundaries.
- Your driver’s license with the same address.
- A current utility bill with the same address.
- If you lease your car, the lease must have the address within the West Beach boundaries.
- A check made out to the West Beach Corporation.
• Route 127 is a state highway and we cannot have a waiting line in the street. If the parking lot is full, please come back at a later time.
• The West Beach parking lot will be closed the days of sticker distribution and will open thirty minutes prior to start. Only people buying stickers will be admitted during distribution hours.
• Masks must be worn for sticker dates. Please wear your mask.