The Board of Directors of West Beach Corporation hereby establish the following rules and regulations pursuant to Article 2, Section 3, of the By-Laws of said Corporation.
- Any and all persons violating the following rules and regulations will be subject to immediate forfeiture of their beach and or membership privileges, until further notice is received from the Board of Directors.
- Any and all beach employees, servants, representatives, and/or agents shall have the authority, and the Board of Directors hereby so grants, to cause immediate and instant termination and forfeiture of a member’s beach privileges and/or membership privileges. Immediately upon oral or verbal notice of termination, the member shall become a trespasser, and as such, will be subject to arrest and prosecution by law enforcement authorities.
- No member or guest shall do anything which disturbs or would tend to disturb the quiet enjoyment of other members of guests of the Beach.
- No animals are allowed on the beach.
- No cars are allowed without stickers.
- No unauthorized motor vehicles allowed on the sand.
- Beach parties require permission via a written request sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trash is strictly CARRY IN, CARRY OUT! Littering is not tolerated and can result in loss of Beach privileges.
- All coals are to be extinguished at water’s edge.
- Disrespect or abuse toward West Beach Directors, officers, employees, members or their guests, will not be tolerated and will be reason for immediate suspension and revocation of beach and/or membership privileges.
- Abuse of the bath house is prohibited.
- All bicycles must be parked on the bike rack.
- GLASS CONTAINERS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON BEACH PROPERTY.
- NO LOUD MUSIC WILL BE TOLERATED
- No artificial floats, rubber tubes, life preservers, beach balls, or other flotation devices are allowed in the swim area.
- No spear guns are allowed in the swim area.
- No ball playing, frisbees, sand or rock throwing, or reckless behavior is allowed on the beach, parking area, or in the water. (At low tide, ball playing and frisbees are allowed if the wet sand is not crowded.)
- No long distance, off-shore swimming is allowed.
- No solo scuba diving is allowed.
Rules Regarding Boats
- All motor boats must shut off engines well out beyond swim area and row into shore.
- All sail boats and sail boards must be out beyond swim area before raising sails.
- Row boats are not to interfere with swimmers and are to keep well clear of swimmers when going out from or into shore.
- No jumping or diving from boats is allowed.
- All boats are required to have life jackets equivalent to the number of people in the boat including paddle boards.
- Boats should not carry any more passengers than the stated capacity load of the boat.
- People keeping boats along wall are required to register their boat at the office.
- No boat trailers left in parking lot.
PARKING WILL BE ON A “SPACE AVAILABLE” BASIS
“FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.”